Monday, April 14, 2008

Australia - Perth - Paul's perspective on Perth



One of the first exciting things we did in Perth was we went to the old prison. It was cool we saw the gallows, and the person who was insane. He couldn't talk all he did was paint his cell. We also saw what happened to the vicious murderers who didn't calm down within a few days. They'd be moved into a cell with no bed no desk nothing but a bucket for u knowwww........


Another fun thing we did was I went for a drive with my mom and my grampa. To originale some really cool rocks but then we ended up going for a drive thru the country. And we drove through a few (blink and you'll miss it) towns. We ate lunch at a bar. Which had really good food. I ordered a ceaser salad which was bigger than me. Then we drove back which was a 3 and a half hour drive. We watched a movie and went to bed



By,Paul

No comments: