Sunday, March 9, 2008

Australia - Perth - Our Easter Surprise!!







For the last couple of months, the Rices and John and I have been figuring out how to have them arrive in Perth and spend their Easter vacation without letting our kids know. I had been a little gruff with our kids any time they would try to read my emails over my shoulder. This all was easily explained when we told them we were going for dinner "to a colleague of John's from Calgary who is now working over here" and when the door opened it was the Rice kids!! these are great friends of ours from back home who now live in jakarta. Their place in Perth is right by Scarborough beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Perth. The kids have been spending their days boogie-boarding and I have even figured out to do it myself.

Holly

No comments: